Sails and rigging
Supply of swingrigs and conventional rigs
-Assistance with outfitting
-Rigging of RC yacht
-Adivice on sailing, trim and tactics
Are you looking for a used Marblehead? Are you offering a used Marblehead?
1 Now available NEW WAVE Marblehead, € 1.975,-
2nd place at the DutchOpen Marblehead 2017
1st place Belgium championship
-New Wave carbon hull, 200+160gram
-Weight of the hull approx 450 grams
-Layup; 200+160gr carbon with grey painted hull
-incl. David Thomas fin and rudder and 3.3 kg ballast
-Incl. A swingrig lightair HB Sails
-Incl. winch from RMG 290
-Incl. Hitec rudder servo
- Excl transport.
- OPTIONAL B and C rig from Brad Gibson at € 250,- each
2 Now available Starkers cubed 2001, complete refurbish! € 1.100,-
- Orange hull – Boat has many sailing hours by only two former owners.
- 5 rigs: A an B swing, C1-2-3 conventional.
- Graupner Regatta winch , rudder servo; PDA winch optional
- Next owner can drive it hard like Martin Roberts did with same type in 2017 UK National, 2nd place.
Optional: new PdA winch
Can be transported over the globe.
Send me a PB for more info.
M-class Starkers 2017 Racing
M-class Starkers 2017 Racing model,
Design and moulded by David Creed
· Hull, lam. 160 gr. carbon/160 gr. carbon-aramid, weight +/- 450 grams
· Hull is painted with a two component epoxy coating in almost any colour you want
· Moulded deck with rounded deck edge, with pot recess and radio tray
· Fin/mast box, rudder tube, ball bearing swing rig tube fitted with adjustable mastram
for swingrig and conventional rig
· Latest deveolpment carbon fin and carbon rudder
· Long lead fitted and painted (bulb)
· Price: € 1.087,50
· Excluding: Packing and delivery charge, fittings etc.
! Above mentioned prices are subject to exchange rates!
NEW!: All new Starkers are executed with this new mastram for swingrig and conventional rigs.!
Winch and servo tray front and aft
RC racing, kit ready for racing
· Complete ready to race hull of your choice
· Winche and rudder servo built in
· All fittings to finish your racing yacht (includes dynema, blocks, sheet leads, Dacron deck patches, etc.
· All rigs from your favorite supplier of sails
. Rigging of rigs with high modulus carbon mast or IOM T9 aluminium tubes of your choice
· Sail registration numbers, state which nationality
· All outfitted on your boat and ready to sail ,
· RC installation not included
· Prices: on request
· Excluding: packing and delivery charge , RC equipment, batteries, etc.
Please ask Chris for more info
Parts, fittings and accesories
To complete your racing yacht ChrisSails can supply
all materials and fittings needed to finish your IOM, Marblehead, 10R and RG65
We supply all materials from: Sailsetc, Dave Creed, HB Sails, RMG and others
- High modulus Carbon masts and booms
- IOM T9 aluminium mast and booms
- All mast and boom fittings for swing- and conventional rigs
- All types of blocks
- Winches and servos and other electronics, RMG and PdA winches
- Dacron deck patches
- Carbon rudders and fins
- Other spare parts
IOM and Marblehead parts:
- Deck parts on request
- Fin-mast box from
- Carbon fin van from
- Ballast 3,2 – 3.6 kg
- Rudder 4mm ss stock
Prices Creed parts:
Dimensions and weights fins and rudders:
- Top of fin 88mm, bottom tapering to 67mm
- Thickness +/- 6,3mm tapering at the bottom
- Weight about 100 grams as seen, 90 to 95gram when trimmed to usual IOM fin box
- Length fin +/- 49 cm
- Thicknes +/- 5,5mm
- Weight +/- 30 grams incl 4mm stock
- Width at top 95mm tapering to 70mm at bulb.
- Thicknes chord 6,6mm
- Thicknes at bottom fin 5,5 mm
- Sharp trailing edge
- Very stiff, high torsion stifness
- Weight +/- 200grams
- Max depth, 67cm
- Thicknes +/- 5,5mm
- Weight +/- 50 grams incl 4mm stock
- Length is +/- 23cm
Picture: IOM fin and rudder